Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI) : 18 mo + Comprehensive, evidenced based behavioural intervention using the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Year round full and half day programming that is tailored to the developmental needs of the child -Individual therapy as well as small group and social instruction
- Consistency of staffing and programming, as well as robust supervision and training -On site BCBA supervision
- Programming across all relevant learning domains including adaptive skills, feeding, toileting, communication, social, school readiness, academic remediation and more
- Parent training, both on site at one of our centres and in the home, ensuring that successful intervention strategies are carried through in each of the child’s primary environments
- Collaboration with school and other professionals involved on the child’s team